Last Updated: June, 29 2023
Introduction and Scope
Table of Contents
1. Personal Information we Collect
The types of personal information that we may collect about you include but are not limited to: information you provide to us, information collected automatically about your use of our Services, and information from third parties.
Information you Voluntarily Provide to Us. We may collect your email address, name, phone number, employment information, commercial information, or any other information you choose to provide when you use our Sites, engage our services, or fill any forms available on our Sites. You voluntarily provide us information when you engage in the activities below:
- Account Registration. We may collect information relating to the creation of an account, such as your first and last name, and email account.
- Order Placement. We may collect your personal information from you when you place an order on our Sites, including your first and last name, delivery address, postal code, email address, phone number, payment account, and credit card information.
- Payment Information. When you place orders or purchase our products, we may collect your credit card information, shipping and billing addresses, and phone numbers.
- Newsletter Sign-ups. You may choose to provide us your email address if you wish to learn about our offers and Services.
- Promotional Events. From time to time, we may offer you an opportunity to participate in exclusive offers and promotions. If you choose to participate in an exclusive offer and/or promotion, we will collect and store the personal information you provide in connection with your participation in the promotion, which may include your name and email address.
- Web Forms. We may collect your name, email, and Zip code when you would like to get in touch with us for other matters. If you provide contact information, we may contact you to clarify your comment or question, or to learn about your level of interest in or satisfaction with our services.
- Employment Information. When you apply to join our team, we may collect your first and last name, email address, and any employment information, including your social security number, that you provide to us.
Information we Automatically Collect. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we may collect certain types of information automatically, such as whenever you interact with our Sites or use our Services. We may collect the following type of information automatically from you:
- Usage Data. When you browse our Sites, we automatically log data such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, domain names, referring and exit pages and URLs, pages viewed and the order of these page views, the date and time you access our servers, and other diagnostic data.
- Device Information. When you use your desktop or mobile devices to access our Services, we may be able to identify your device’s unique identifier, MAC address, and operating system.
- Location Information. When you use our Services, we may infer the approximate physical location and geographic regions of your device from your IP address.
Information from Third Parties. From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third-party sources:
- Social Media Platforms and Networks. If you interact with us on social media or use features, such as plugins, widgets, or other tools made available by social media platforms and networks (including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube and LinkedIn) in connection with our website or Apps, we collect information that you share with us, or that the social media platforms share with us. For more information about the privacy practices of those social media platforms, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use.
- From Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as data analytics providers, marketing or advertising service providers, fraud prevention service providers, vendors that provide services on our behalf, or publicly available sources.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes unless restricted by applicable law:
- Provide Our Services. We may use your personal information to provide you with our Services that you request.
- To Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance. Our Services are subject to certain laws and regulations which may require us to process your personal information. For example, we process your personal information to fulfill our business obligations, to manage risk as required or permitted under applicable laws and regulation, or to respond to requests by judicial process or governmental agency.
- To Enforce Compliance with Our Agreements and Policies. We may process your personal information for compliance purposes, such as carrying out our obligations and enforcing our agreements or other legal rights.
- To Detect and Prevent Fraud and Security Risks. We may process your personal information to help monitor, prevent and detect fraud and abusive use of our Services, monitor unauthorized access, enhance system security, and combat spam, malware, malicious activities or other security risks.
- To Provide Marketing Communications. We may collect your email address or other electronic addresses that you voluntarily provide to us when you subscribe to our marketing communications. We will send you information on products, services and promotions. When you no longer wish to receive these marketing messages from us, you can opt-out at any time by unsubscribing or following the instructions contained within such messages or contacting us via the methods specified in the “Contact Us” section below.
- To Research and Develop Our Services. We may process your personal information and derive analytical and statistical data to better understand the way you use and interact with our Services. For instance, analyzing where, on which types of devices and how our Sites are used, how many visitors we receive, and where they click on the Sites may help us improve our existing Services and to build new Services. Please see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” Section for more information.
- To Personalize Your Experience. We may process your information to personalize your experience. By personalization, we enable you to more easily interact with our Services across platforms and devices.
- To Facilitate Corporate Acquisitions, Mergers, and Transactions. We may process any information related to your account and your use of our Services as is necessary in the context of corporate acquisitions, mergers, or other corporate transactions.
- With Your Consent. We may process your information for any other purpose disclosed to you prior to your providing us your personal information or which it is reasonably necessary to provide the services or other related services requested, with your permission or upon your direction.
3. How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Within Our Corporate Organization. We may share your personal information within our organization, such as with our subsidiaries, corporate affiliates, joint venturers, or other companies under common control with us, to provide you with the Services and to take actions based on your request. We may permit these entities to use your information for their own marketing purposes.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers acting on our behalf to help us operate our Services. Service providers provide us with support services such as website hosting, data analytics, marketing, and network maintenance. These third-party service providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing services for us.
- During Business Transactions or Other Asset Transfers. We may disclose and transfer information about you to buyers, service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners or other third parties in connection with the advisors, potential transactional partners or other third parties of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company, or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. By engaging with us or using our Services, you understand and agree to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information.
- For Legal Compliance & Safety. We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) comply with requests from auditors, examiners or other regulators; (c) exercise, establish or defend our legal rights; (4) respond to infringement notification in order to investigate and address the potential infringement, or (e) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property or safety.
- With Your Consent. We may share your personal information with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share your information.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Analyze our web traffic
- Identify whether you already visited our Sites
- Store information about your preferences
- To recognize when you return to our Sites
- To serve targeted advertising to you
Categories of Cookies. Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser. These are known as session cookies. Others remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache. These are known as persistent cookies and this type enables us to remember things about you as a returning visitor. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. The types of cookies we may use include:
- Strictly Necessary. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the online services and use its features and ensuring the security of your online transactions with us and online access to our website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as completing a transaction, cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you for the purposes of marketing.
- Performance. These cookies allow us to count the number of visitors and collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information these cookies collect is used to improve how a website works and the user experience. By using our Services you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device, however you can block these cookies using your browser settings (please see the “Managing Cookies” section below). Example: cookies that count page visits, bounce rates, or load times.
- Functionality. These cookies allow us to recognize you when you return to our website and allows the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name). They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as watching a video. By using our online services, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device, however you can block these cookies using your browser settings (please see the “Managing Cookies” section below).
Managing Cookies. You can decide whether to accept cookies. If you do not want us to deploy cookies in your browser, you may modify your web browser setting to either refuse some or all cookies or to notify you and ask for your permission when a website tries to set a cookie. If you want to learn the correct way to modify your browser settings, please use the “Help,” “Tools” or “Edit” menu in your browser or review the instructions provided by the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari Desktop, Safari Mobile; and Android browser. If you block or delete strictly necessary and/or functionality cookies used by our Sites, the Sites may become impossible to browse, certain services or functions of the Sites may become unavailable, or other malfunctions may occur. We do not currently recognize the “Do Not Track” signal.
Analytics. We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our career websites, such as Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (“Google”) that tracks and reports website traffic. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5. Your Choices
We respect your privacy rights and, upon verification that it is you making the request, we extend to you the following privileges in relation to the personal information that you provide to us:
- Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information or confirmation that we have information about you.
- Changes to Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Our website allows you to modify your account information. You may ask us to correct information that is inaccurate or incomplete. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deletion of Your Personal Information. You may request that we delete your personal information. Unless restricted by law, we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for any other business purposes.
6. How We Protect Your Personal Information
We follow generally accepted standards designed to help protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. We maintain our services and all associated information with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to help protect against the loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may disclose such information, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the internet. If you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised, you should contact us immediately as described in the “Contact Us” Section. In the event of security incident, we may notify you by email, mail, or telephone where permitted by law.
7. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to send any personal information about yourself to us. If you are a parent or guardian and you suspect that a child has provided us their information, you may contact us via the email or number identified under the “Contact Us” section below so that we may delete their information. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will terminate the user’s access to our service and take steps to delete such information from our systems, unless we have a legal obligation to keep it.
8. Third Party Links
9. Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Address: FPL Food 1301 New Savannah Road Augusta, GA 30901
Phone number: 706-722-2694